From: William Ansley <wansley@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: (whorl) IGJ is where? (no spoilers)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:03:02

At 10:49 PM -0700 7/16/00, Inire <inire@yahoo.com>  wrote:
>--- Adam Stephanides <adamsteph@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>>  Anyway, I do have a couple more non-spoiler comments
>>  on the book, but I
>>  think I'll wait until I know it's really out there.
>>

>Amazon seems to have it. Geez, I have a lot of reading
>to catch up on!!! ;-> I can't WAIT!

I ordered my copy from Amazon.com on June 4 and just got an email
that it is arriving tomorrow. What serendipity! I am on vacation
right now.

I'll be able to read it and then finally be able to read Adam's first
impressions posting.

Hope all you other Amazon customers get your copies very soon now.

At 5:58 PM -0400 7/17/00, Dan Parmenter wrote:
>Folks -
>
>In Boston/Cambridge (USA), IGJ can be purchased at Pandemonium Books
>in Harvard Square (located in The Garage, across from Newbury Comics).
>They have many copies.  Support your local independent bookstore!

I would love to support my local independent bookstore, but us
country folk don't have the good pickins you city slickers do. <g>

--
William Ansley