From: james.kellar@quantel.com
Subject: Re: (whorl) Re: Blue not urth.......? (IGJ spoilers)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:18:06 +0100

I expect this has been remarked on before, but has anyone else noticed the references to 'green' and
'blue' in The Fifth Head of Cerberus?
I'm only halfway through it at the moment, but in the first section someone (can't remember who)
describes Ste Anne as green, and in the second section (Dr Marsch's story) Ste Croix is referred as
being blue!
Presumably this is just a coincidence - and anyway, they can't be the same planets, can they - in
the first section Dr Marsch talks about the journey back to Earth taking 20 years of Newtonian and 6
months of subjective time...
The inhabitants of Ste Anne also appear to have quite a lot in common with the inhumi, don't they?
I have to keep reminding myself that, although I'm reading 5HOC last, it was actually written long
before the other books.
Apologies if this comments will sound silly in the light of future revelations in this book!

Still waiting for my copy of IGJ to come from amazon (I live in the UK) but the order status page is
now saying "1 soon to be delivered", so it can't be long now!

regards to all

James