From: jclute@cix.compulink.co.uk (John Clute)
Subject: Re: (whorl) Limp biz (cut)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:27 +0100 (BST)

More thoughts on Oreb would be of great interest. And more thoughts on
_why_ so many heroes are lame (see also everything Tim Powers ever
wrote)--I know there is a body of theory regarding this, and for the
moment cannot properly nail it down in my head. What kind of boy or dwarf
is Oreb on Green? Nutria's Christian typology is of course one line; but I
think Nutria himself assumes this to be only one pattern of meaning,
though maybe the central.
        Much of this material may have already been exposed here. Sorry if
I'm disinterring a dead crow.

Best,
John C