From: "Kevin J. Maroney" <kmaroney@ungames.com>
Subject: Re: (whorl) IGJ <Spoilers> Fava's Second Story
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:48:43

At 06:26 PM 8/24/00 -0500, Endymion wrote:
>It seems that just by observing a human the inhuma was able to shape itself
>as a human (although maybe a rough version of one) and talk.  Unless all of
>this ability came from its parent feeding off of humans previously??  By
>feeding on humans I would suspect the inhuma can then perfect its imitation.

This gives more support for my belief that the inhumi have some sort of
telepathy to enhance their predation, but it's weak support. We know that
they camouflage themselves as their prey; feeding on humans merely makes
the camouflage better.

--
   Kevin Maroney | Unplugged Games
   kmaroney@ungames.com | (212) 777-1190