<--prev V11

From: "Endymion9" <endymion9@mindspring.com>
Subject: (whorl) Fava's age
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 11:43:08

Still progressing through IGJ for the second time and came across this
passage today:

p.146.  Fava talks of her life back on the Whorl in Grandecitta...of having
periods and getting or pretending to get charms from stregas or stregos to
ward off the pain of the period.  This is obviously not Fava's memory but
Saleca's.  So the inhumi definitely absorb memories.  Fava seems to be
having the same type identity crisis telling this remembrance as Horn does
at times.

So far I still believe Fava was born around the time or shortly after Horn
arrived on Green.  Horn's spirit went to the Whorl and obviously returned on
a lander to Blue.  I am guessing Fava crossed during the conjunction that
occurred after Horn left Lizard but before he arrived in Blanko.

Dennis/Endy
http://home.mindspring.com/~endymion9/index.htm