From: Henry Kaiser <hkaiser@sirius.com>
Subject: (whorl) RETURN TO THE WHORL - no spoilers
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 15:16:41

I'm just a lurker on this list, who stays in the background and reads
everything.
A long-time Wolfe fan, since the 60's.
I recently read an advance copy of RETURN TO THE WHORL that I stumbled upon.
I wanted to say a few things about my reactions to it without spoiling
anything. So that folks will know that they have something great to look
forward to.

I was totally satisfied with it as an end to this cycle.
I was emotionally moved by it more than any of the other short sun books.
I was surprised again and again all the way through it.
I think it's one of Wolfe's best works of a series.
I don't think that anyone here on the list will be disappointed......

H. Kaiser