From: Michael Straight <straight@email.unc.edu>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Re: Digest whorl.v012.n032
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:04:01

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001 akt@attglobal.net wrote:

> Rostrum, IMO, is also right about Horn/Silk's eating problem, so evident
> in IGJ; I posited the same observation (I point out delicately) several
> times quite a while ago.

I may have missed your post in the archives, but most of the discussion I
saw assumed it had something to do with Silk's personality influencing
Horn, whereas I was pointing out that it could just be a physical
limitation of Silk's body and prove nothing about how much of Silk's
personality still remains.

For that matter, it could also be explained by Horn having decided to take
up fasting as part of his Imitatio Silki.

In fact, the only indication I can see that any of Silk's personality is
still in there is that bit where he refers to Seawrack's singing as being
Hyacinth's.

-Rostrum