From: "M Smith" <autarch2000@hotmail.com>
Subject: (whorl) A question concerning etymology and Wolfish intent...
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 04:31:39

Gutentag,

I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet...but I've been pondering the
etymology and significance of Patera Quetzal's name for a while. Could it
have something to do with Quetzalcoatl? Perhaps some ties with the Aztecs,
since they were involved in bloody rituals (the inhumi connection?)? I know
Wolfe is familiar with American mythologies("Native American" would seem too
inclusive, I think), besides every other classical mythology out there.

An asimi to whomever can piece this together.

M.D. Smith

"Mundus vult decipi"