From: "Jonathan Laidlow" <LAIDLOJM@hhs.bham.ac.uk>
Subject: (whorl) Ultan's Library
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:49:13 GMT

Hello all,

I just wanted to invite you to contribute to the forthcoming revamp of
Ultan's Library - the e-journal dedicated to Gene Wolfe which I edit.
We desperately need some new articles, especially considerations
of the Book of the Short Sun. By the end of Feb I will have posted
Jeremy Crampton's latest piece, and Alex David Groce is writing
something for me. What about the rest of you?

Offers gratefully received, you can get an idea of the style and
quality we're looking for by examining the existing site.

Jonathan

 --
Jonathan Laidlow
Editor, Ultan's Library