From: "michael braithwaite" <mbraithwaite27@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: (whorl) RTTW (spoilers)
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 19:26:14

<P>Gerbil wrote<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;have I understood correctly, do you think, that the Neighbours sent representatives to the Whorl
<DIV></DIV>&gt;when it arrived in the Blue/Green system?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;do we have any clues as to who these might be? I wonder if they could be connected with the
<DIV></DIV>&gt;(horrible) godling?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&gt;gerbil </P>