From: Jeffrey Meyers <jeffmeyers@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Re: Digest whorl.v012.n037
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 13:12:36

Joel Priddy <mossmail@yahoo.com> wrote:

> He didn't arrange to kill a bunch of inhumi, he
> arranged to be killed by a couple. He just underestimated
> Juganu's recruitment abilities.

For him to have had such highly-developed leadership skills Juganu must have
sneaked a little more of Horn/Silk's blood than we might have guessed.  As
humble and self-effacing as Horn/Silk was, it would make sense that he would
not make a big deal of Juganu's drinking a bit a night or two, especially
while they were stuck for three days on the boat.  (After all, Horn/Silk was
planning his own suicide.  What was the harm?)  He can't be faulted for not
adequately thinking through the implications of the mixture of his blood
(leadership) with Hoof's (impetuous youth), which Juganu was surely tasting
now and then.

Patera Bunny