From: Dan Rabin <wolfe-lists@danrabin.com>
Subject: (whorl) Urth's Green
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:18:39

Matt asks,

>>(4) Are there inhumu on Urth? Horn/Silk mentions that Green is much
>>larger and brighter when seen on the Red Sun whorl. Since inhumu
>>can get to Blue, that would mean they could probably get to Urth
>>much easier.

I recall that what is said is "their Green is larger and brighter
than ours".  The reference is to the Moon, called "Lune" in _The Book
of the New Sun_, and appearing green because forests were planted on
it in the forgotten past.  The speaker is just calling all bright
green celestial objects "Greens", as we call all satellites of
planets "moons".

   -- Dan Rabin