From: William Ansley <wansley@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: (whorl) This little Piggie went wee, wee,
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:44:42

Robert,

They say every reader brings something of his own to every book he
reads. You seem to bring more than most, in fact you seem to bring an
entirely different book. At least it seems this way to me.

But I applaud your efforts and marvel at your imagination, ingenuity
and the amount of work you put into laying out your theories.

And I want to thank you. It is a great comfort to me that even though
I feel that Wolfe has reached new heights of obscurity in the SS
series and I despair at ever grasping what is going on in the books I
still disagree with almost every aspect of your interpretation of
them. 8->

William Ansley