From: William Ansley <wansley@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Heresy
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 23:26:46

At 12:43 PM -0800 2/19/01, Michael Andre-Driussi wrote:
>it all boils down to "you like it" or "you don't like it."

mantis,

You know, when I first read this I thought, "How facile! This doesn't
help us to understand anything." (Well, what I originally thought was
more like, "Hah!" But this translates as I indicate above.)

But after maundering on for a few messages trying to analyze "what's
wrong" with TBotSS, I have come to realize you are right. It does
boil down to the fact that I didn't like the series as much as I
hoped I would. I think  can give some reasons for this, but that
doesn't mean that there is anything "wrong" with the SS books, it
just means I didn't like them.

OK, so this is a revelation of the obvious. I tend to be a little
slow, sometimes.

William Ansley