From: "David Lebling" <dlebling@ucentric.com>
Subject: (whorl) Pig Ears, Redux
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:01:49

From: "Robert Borski" <rborski@charter.net>
<<If I read you correctly, Patrick, you seem to be denying the possibility
of
even small godlings in general, whereas Wolfe at least mentions them
twice.>>

From: William Ansley <wansley@warwick.net>
<<And you have left out what, for me, is the clincher. The ears!
Godlings have "bestial, pointed ears" (RttW, p. 53). When Horn
refuses to allow Pig to return to Blue with him, Pig first assumes
that it is because Horn had seen his ears ("Seen me h'ears" is what
Pig says on p. 372.) What in the whorl can this mean except that Pig
*is* a small godling.>>

I first brought this argument up in this post: