From: "Endymion9" <endymion9@mindspring.com>
Subject: (whorl) Re: godling as assassin of Silk
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:40:54

Robert Borski wrote:
>Up until what point did the godlings preach their thou-must-leave-the-whorl
>dictate? Is it just a coincidence that the first time we hear the new
>message about staying is shortly after Horn has come to the Whorl via the
>Silk transfusion? Why now, and not earlier/later?

My opinion I suggested in an earlier post.  I think the godlings message did
not change until after Horn had interfaced with the godling.  I think Horn
gave a report of the (sorry) state of Blue/Green.  I think at this time Silk
took control of the Passilk mainframe entity and wrote off Blue/Green and
began the mission of preparing to leave the whorl and look for a better
location.

Dennis/Endy
http://home.mindspring.com/~endymion9/index.htm