From: William Ansley <wansley@warwick.net>
Subject: (whorl) Gene Wolfe's secret identity
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:14:41

Just now, as I was purchasing a book from Amazon.com, I was presented
with the usual "Customers who bought the items in your shopping cart
also bought:" list and on it was the entry:

* Epiphany of the Long Sun by Gene Calde of the Long Sun Wolfe, Gene
Exodus f Wolfe; Paperback

So, just as the comics revealed who Bruce ("Batman") Wayne was, we
now know not only Mr. Wolfe's secret identity but his real name as
well.

Now, if only Gene ("Calde of the Long Sun") Exodus F. Wolfe would
tell us what the F stands for!

Or, if only Amazon would hire competent data entry personnel! 8->

William Ansley