From: "Kevin J. Maroney" <kmaroney@ungames.com>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Teleporting inhumi
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:44:44

At 04:26 PM 4/20/01 -0500, Nutria wrote:
>         But back to your thesis. You're saying only Narrator can do astral
>travel, not just any human, because of his Neighborliness.

I wondered about that. Do Horn's sons ever initiate travel on their own?

If not, then I've already given a reason why the Narrator would have a
Neighborly ability that no other human has--his life was completely
remolded by the Neighbors' magic/science in a way that no other human's was.

--
Wombat, a.k.a. Kevin Maroney kmaroney@ungames.com
Kitchen Staff Supervisor, New York Review of Science Fiction