From: Adam Stephanides <adamsteph@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Destroying Inhumi
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:57:55

on 4/26/01 11:53 AM, Kevin J. Maroney at kmaroney@ungames.com wrote:

> It is possible that non-sentient inhumi cannot pass to Blue. If I
> understand correctly, the Neighbors didn't encounter the inhumi until the
> Neighbors came to Green, so it is possible that the inhumi could not bridge
> the gap between the planets until they had acquired something from the
> Neighbors; if the inhumi all were devolved to beasts, then perhaps they
> would once again be stranded on Green.

Not that they couldn't bridge the gap (I think the inhumi do fly from Green
to Blue, despite the physical implausibility), but that they had no reason
to, since they had plenty of non-intelligent prey on Green and no desire for
intelligent prey (nor inkling that any prey existed on Blue, intelligent or
not).  Devolved inhumi would presumably be in the same position.

--Adam