From: Jason Voegele <voegele.6@osu.edu>
Subject: Re: (urth) Good Headcheese
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 15:22:16

Wow...I'm tempted to analyze the Christian symbolism in that post...oh
wait, that was an accident wasn't it :)

Anyway, I'm back.  I haven't posted here for quite a while.  My Sacred
Window has been silent for some time.  Windows had went Mainframe, but
due to the kindliness of the Outsider, it speaks to me once again :)

> I spoke with LF, the crazed headhunter, basically thanking her for her
> time and saying indirectly that I fucked up and I should take the damn
> job, she's looking into that possibility.
>
> Anyway, she said that even though she represents sterling, she can help
> you if you call her first.  Give her a call.  Janice Stevens 846-0926 the
> company is michael thomas inc.  She's pretty damn good at finding jobs in
> this town.
>
> I played real hardball with salary and vacation time and if I still can
> get this job it will pay off.  If I can't get it, well it showed I
> could.  Fuck you if that doesn't make sense.
>
> sock it...to me?
>
> *More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://moonmilk.volcano.org/urth/

<--prev V3 next-->