From: m.driussi@genie.geis.com
Subject: (urth) 3 Tiered Universes
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 98 02:47:00 GMT

Umm...

If you read the recently quoted lecture Baldanders gives (V, ch. 42):
Briah is neither the lowest nor the highest cotemporaneous universe
(which is only a half surprise, since we know the name of hyperspace
is "Yesod" but we don't have much of a lead on subspace); a Briahtic
black hole leads upstairs to Yesod; a white hole in Briah can only be
from a black hole in subspace downstairs.

(I write "contemporaneous" to avoid confusion with the past/future
universes of different manvantaras: subspace/Briah/Yesod are all in
the same manvantara, or "period between Big Bang and Grand Gnab"; the
Hieros, those who made the Hierogrammates in their own image, were
born in--and died in--the "Briah" of an earlier manvantara; the
Hierogrammates escaped the death of their universe by colonizing
Yesod [which in turn suggests that Yesod is actually independent of
Briah, rather than being tied to the same cycle that Briah is].)

The name of subspace is probably "Abaddon" (III, ch. 12).