From: "Alex David Groce" <adgroce@eos.ncsu.edu>
Subject: Re: (urth) Dorcas: 'Buried' dead or alive?
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 18:50:09

The idea is interesting, although the correspondence of names with the woman
Peter raises from the dead in Acts 9:36-42 is suggestive of a real
resurrection, the first human raised by Severian as Triskele is the first
animal.

--
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." - John 8:32