From: "Jonathan Laidlow" <LAIDLOJM@hhs.bham.ac.uk>
Subject: (urth) Uncollected short fiction
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 11:59:12 GMT

Well thanks to Mantis and Craig Christensen I have managed to put
together a short list of uncollected story titles - not on the
website yet. Thanks to the internet speculative fiction database and
Locus we also have locations and reprint locations for these stories.
So what I will need from you avid readers, is something that these
fantastic resources don't include: page numbers!

I'll let you know when the page is up, so you can have a look. Anyone
without web access can contact me, and I may be able to email bits to
you in some form or another.

Jonathan
http://members.tripod.co.uk/laidlow/index.htm

Jonathan Laidlow
Modern Languages Office - Muirhead Tower 408
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham
B15 2TT, England