From: "Greene, Carlton" <CGreene2@hunton.com>
Subject: RE: (urth) GURPS New Sun
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:41:04

Ron wrote:

<<Mantis, you've done an admirable job of not bragging onlist, but I am
dying
> to know when the GURPS New Sun books will be out. I went to the Steve
> Jackson site, and they said it is due in December. Is it still on course?
> Can you give us a better sense of the actual date (before Christmas, after
> Christmas, etc.)?>>

Yeah! Any chance of an advance opportunity to purchase a copy for those of
us on this list?

Also, any further word on the alleged SoT video game?  I have mixed feelings
about this commercialization of Wolfe's work, but find myself compelled to
buy, buy, buy!

Carlton