From: akt@attglobal.net
Subject: (urth) Re: Digest urth.v029.n044
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 08:58:05

> From: stilskin@sff.net

> Alga, I'd love to see the entire interview posted here or would be
grateful for a copy emailed to me.  And what possessed you to snip out
Adam's LB=Alice scheme?  Are you trying to torture us?

No, it's just that he denied it. Adam can post. The reason for not doing
the entire interview is (a) that I haven't finished putting it together
yet (b) it focusses very largely on the AEgypt series, in particular
DAEMONOMANIA, just out this month. I am pretty sure that most poeple on
the list aren't that conversant with the series. But I would be glad to
email it to you when I'm done.

-alga