From: "Alice Turner" <al@interport.net>
Subject: (whorl) Re: Digest whorl.v006.n009
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 11:24:29

[Posted from WHORL, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

Philadelphia is scary!

But I align myself with Kevin McGuire on the religious positions of both
Severian and Silk. Furthermore, I think we're far from the end of Silk's
story, and I think those super-taluses that puzzle Patrick are going to
figure significantly in the next book (otherwise--Patrick is right---the
chapter is far too long and detailed). We are going to see what happens to
a man of conscience and good will faced with war and civil unrest. And Hy
is going to complicate things a lot. Oh boy!

-alga-

<--prev V6 next-->