From: "Greg Neyman" <Greg.Neyman@gte.net>
Subject: (whorl) hello?
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 23:31:15

howdy, I just subscribed ...

I've looked at the archives ... there seems to be some sort of lull ...
(ahem) ...

I've glimpsed the archives, but haven't really read them all ... and I do
have some questions ... if these questions were answered, I'm duly sorry ...

when Silk traces circles on his cheek ... what does that mean ... it was a
habit he seemed to pick up suddenly in Calde ... is it just an "I'm
thinking" idiosyncrasy ...

could P. Pike's ghost be some sort of projection from his "stored" copy at
MainFrame, activated by Kypris, or something like that? ... for what purpose
... beats me ...

    /\/\     Greg Neyman               Greg.Neyman@gte.net
___/____\___ http://www.trailerpark.com/siesta/thehat/
  |HE  HA|