From: "Urash, Tom" <turash@firstam.com>
Subject: RE: (whorl) Revealed at Last! What (Would Have) Killed the Inhumi	!
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:12:34

	In other words, when Blue becomes a Utopian society the inhumi will,
after sufficient feeding on and exposure to the ways of happy humanity,
become loving cohabitors on Blue? This seems so improbable to me; so much
sweetness and light. Besides, how is this peaceful ending a threat to the
inhumi, so much so that they would actively seek the destruction of the
one(?) man carrying the secret on Blue?

	Tom