From: "E Dorian" <edorian@hotmail.com>
Subject: (whorl) Mucor and the Three Fish
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 01:39:03 PST

Hello Everybody,

My name is Darryl and I have never before posted a message to the Whorl
list.  I am two months behind in reading the Whorl posts, so please bear
with me.

>Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:28:04 -0000
>William H. Ansley wrote:
>
> >>What made the fish that Mucor told Horn would be on a flat rock, jump
>out
>of the water so Horn could catch them, on page 81? Was it Seawrack?<<

When I read this part in OBW I just assumed that Mucor sort of 'took
control' of the fish, jumped them onto the rock, and then 'withdrew control'
when Horn retrieved them.

Please tell me what you think of this idea.

Thanks,

Darryl
edorian@hotmail.com