From: Inire <inire@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: (whorl) IGJ is where? (no spoilers)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 22:49:32

--- Adam Stephanides <adamsteph@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Anyway, I do have a couple more non-spoiler comments
> on the book, but I
> think I'll wait until I know it's really out there.

Amazon seems to have it. Geez, I have a lot of reading
to catch up on!!! ;-> I can't WAIT!

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Miller      ICQ# 57242517

"The idea of verifying facts about the world through controlled repetition seems alien to just about everyone with the _possible_ exception of Fr Inire, and he's a bug-eyed space monster. . ."-Jim Henley, on the URTH list
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!        '82 GS650G
Specify Type Of Goat

Do You Yahoo!?