From: Alex David Groce <Alex_Groce@gs246.sp.cs.cmu.edu>
Subject: Re: (whorl) IGJ -purchased-
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 08:29:13

I found it in the Borders at the World Trade Center (random chance--
I was just idly scanning the shelves while waiting to meet somebody
for lunch).  They only had one copy.

Argh.  It'll have to wait until I finish the PLANET OF ADVENTURE
books, which shouldn't be more than a day or two, but I'll have to
read it without copies of OBW or BOTNS on hand...

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32
Alex David Groce (agroce+@cs.cmu.edu)
Ph.D. Student, Carnegie Mellon University - Computer Science Department
8112 Wean Hall (412)-268-3066