From: Jim Jordan <jbjordan@gnt.net>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Neighbor + Inhumu + One?
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:14:12

At 08:26 AM 8/22/2000 -0700, you wrote:

>I'm enjoying the theological discussions tremendously.
>Like Patera Nutria I am ordained, but in the Eastern
>Orthodox Christian Church which shares many
>theological notions (and rejects some as well) with
>the Catholic Church.  However, I would not like this
>board to be exclusively devoted to counting angels on
>the head of a pin.
>
>Emrys

	There's so much in Wolfe that it would be a real shame to discuss only the
theological aspects. I've tried to call attention to those aspects here,
just as a matter of contributing my expertise. I'm wary of overreading
Wolfe along these lines, but I probably fall into that trap anyway -- as do
all of us in various ways!

Patera Nutria (Presbyterian)