From: shannon wilde <swilde_99@yahoo.com>
Subject: (whorl) Oreb Defense, mostly
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 19:55:26

Now, Endymion, I can't just sit by and hear Oreb's
unassisted intellect maligned.  For example, "Not
cut!" is often interpretable as a general moral
advisory, though perhaps he's picked up a bit of
outsider influence.  And of course the LS scene where
Oreb begins learning "God's ways!" from Silk (and
expresses his very personal ideas about the subject)
is convincing that the bird is much brighter than his
plumage, but speech impaired. Obvious ranting, but I
love Oreb too=)
  Now Babbie still puzzles me.  Oh heck, the whole SS
to date gives me fits now and again.  But
"screadhbhuidhe," wow, thank you Robert Borski. Really
feels sorta "Annese" too.