From: "Endymion9" <endymion9@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: (whorl) Finally finished RTW <SPOILERS>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 09:05:58

William.  Thanks for clearing up the Rose, Marble, Mint confusion for me.
When I first was reading NotLS I was struggling to figure out what maytera
vs. sybil vs. all sorts of strange words (to me) meant and I haven't had the
opportunity to reread yet.  So even though years later here I've learned a
little about the naming conventions just wasn't enough to clear up that
initial confusion.  But your explanation was very clear!

Since sleeping on it I've come up with another question for the group.

I believe Horn/Silk invited Gryfalcon to give his family status in New Viron
and to protect against what he though was going to be a small force of
inhumi, but did he secretly want to help Capsicum get revenge on Gryfalcon?

Dennis/Endy
http://home.mindspring.com/~endymion9/index.htm