From: "Kevin J. Maroney" <kmaroney@ungames.com>
Subject: RE: (whorl) Destroying Inhumi
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:53:16

At 09:05 AM 4/26/01 -0700, Dan'l wrote:
>No, no, a _thousand_ times no! Horn says clearly that it will not,
>that it will reduce them to mindless beasts. (Of course, you might
>consider that a form of "destruction.") So far, "love each other"
>is the _only_ suggestion that has any plausible hope of doing this.

"Travel to Green; kill all the humans and sentient inhumi there" might also
do it. That would be a very heavy weapon indeed, because it would require
mass slaughter of sentient, innocent, beings, including the children of the
inhumi.

It is possible that non-sentient inhumi cannot pass to Blue. If I
understand correctly, the Neighbors didn't encounter the inhumi until the
Neighbors came to Green, so it is possible that the inhumi could not bridge
the gap between the planets until they had acquired something from the
Neighbors; if the inhumi all were devolved to beasts, then perhaps they
would once again be stranded on Green.

But I feel I am standing on sand, and wish that I had some bedrock on which
to build this interpretation.

--
   Kevin Maroney | Unplugged Games
   kmaroney@ungames.com | (212) 777-1190