From: "Robert Borski" <rborski@charter.net>
Subject: (whorl) Re: New Wolfe story online
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:28:22

Dr. Nick has written:

<A few months ago, I urged Ellen Datlow to run a Gene Wolfe story on SCI
FICTION, and lo--whether because of my suggestion or without reference to
it--she has now done so. The story is new, it's called "Copperhead", and it
can be found here:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiction/originals/originals_archive/wolfe/wolfe1.htm
l>

Actually, if you access the site at a somewhat earlier point--

http://www.scifi.com/scifiction/originals/

--you'll be able to access the charming autobiographical sketch Wolfe wrote
to accompany the story. It's found in the lower right hand corner at the
hypertext link "by Gene Wolfe".

Hey, Nick, do you know any other on-line editors who might be able to run
pieces by the man?

Robert Borski